Meet the team
Meet the team at apex associates
Do you want to see increase in your personal wealth, pay less tax and have more time to enjoy with your family and friends?
Aftab can help you to build a more profitable, more successful and more enjoyable business. He can put more money into your pocket. He can also help you to achieve your goals. Aftab will connect you with the key players in the local business community and protect you from HMRC when needed.
Aftab is the founder and principal partner of Apex Associates LLP – Accountants and Tax Consultants. He is renowned for his enthusiasm, motivation, self-drive, integrity and fresh profitable business concepts.
Aftab is client focused, always strives to solve problems and helps you to keep hold of your hard-earned money. He is very driven and committed to providing a service you with a service which is second to none to make a real difference to your business.
Aftab started Apex Associates in 1998 and over the years, he has truly helped many clients to save tax, grow their business and enjoy their life.
Sania’s role is to help the partners to help you with your accounts and your various tax returns.
Sania is a hard-working, dedicated professional who wants to ensure that your business succeeds. She wants to help the East London business community to grow. This includes helping businesses like yours to be more profitable, grow and employ more people. She wants to increase the wealth generated by East London.
Sania does this by:
- Reporting to partners with monthly accounting processes, for example, monthly analysis of your accounts
- Preparing your balance sheet, profit and loss accounts and needed tax returns as well as sorting out any tax issues
- Helping you with cost control, invoicing and cash management.
- Supporting initiatives to help your business secure new income streams and grow
- Assisting partners in tax investigation cases and resolving any disputes before tax officials.
- Evaluating year end accounts to advise you on financial aspects for management purposes.
Salman has been leading our great team for five years now and he brings boundless energy and a winning smile to the role as well as the expertise and knowledge you would expect from a Chartered Certified Accountant. He enjoys a challenge of the mixture of work his role demands.
- Reviews the work completed by our staff– so that you get the right result
- Manages our practice workflows to ensure optimum efficiency
- Helps our staff to meet deadlines and liaise with clients
- Provides training to staff so that they can better serve you
- Improves the efficiency of the practice through IT- this ensures that we have more time to help you with the advice that will help you to grow your business
He is a Fellow member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants and post graduated with a M.Sc. in International Accounting.
Asif has been a Fellow member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (FCCA) since 2012.